- STEERING KNUCKLE – Remove & Replace – One Side – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Remove and replace strut left side
- Remove and replace lower control arm left side
- Left side
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Inner,One Side – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some models
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. If Camber and/ or Caster are not within Spec and adjustment can not be perform because of special equipment prepare estimate, do advise costumer.Set Front toe. Remove alignment equipment. Road test Vehicle.
Eric D. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/16/2023